MY BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE

 

I worked as a Drawing Artist in PRATYASHA BOUTIQUE Saltlake for one year. There I gathered some experience of Applied Art. I  drew my design on the blank Sarees and coloured them with Fabric Acrylic colour.My madam, the owner of That Boutique  Pompa Das was very friendly with me. And I discussed new fresh ideas with her. She helped me in getting practised with drawing techniques in different materials and textures of clothes. On the first day I drew a Mermaid theme on a net textured saree. Moving pencil over that material was very tough. I drew also on cotton sarees, Tasar silk etc. My design was appreciated by all and there I met Sarajit da a creative fashion designer who also shared his practical knowledge with me. 

I developed Madhubani design as shown above,and other beutiful motifs in paper to be drawn on Sarees. Pompa madam lived in a big house and on the top floor of her house she kept open for my work and in home I developed and cultivated much more creative designs as well.

Every year she put an exhibition on the ground floor by the side of her Boutique. I was not a designer only but purchased beautiful clothes from her Boutique. I used to deliver my output very fast and she admired my spirit. I got enthusiasm from her behaviour and got good remuneration also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lakshmi Puja at Our Home 2025

New year 2026 (1st January)

Journey of Sunil Ghosh (My maternal uncle)