MY HAIR CARE (REGIME)



 I normally cut my hair twice a year. Step cut is preferable as I have curly hair. I regularly comb my hair with a big comb with sharp end. It releases the heat accumulated in the sculp through out the day, within hair.

I wet my hair at alternative days as it takes time to get dry. I have thick hair as you see. My hair is very oily,so I use shampoo twice a week. With a good herbal shampoo. I use Johnson hair oil and Navaratna cooling oil for hair. And before shampooing I prefer to oil my hair.It leaves the hair smooth and silky. It also strengthens the roots of hair and removes the dirt.

To maintain my hair I use Jovees Henna powder mixing with hot water once in a month. Leave it over night and on the next day apply it on hair. I let it dry for 3 hours. It imparts a natural glow and colour to the hair. After washing the henna and drying the hair I apply Johnson hair oil to lock the colour and shine for long time. The hair gets clear and strong that way.

I use hair dryer to dry up my hair as leaving the hair wet for long time causes cold and cough attack because my hair have volume.

I don't waste much time for hair care and style. But I do the needful always. At bedtime I brush up my hair with comb and tie it with catch clips. I never use artificial hair colour to beautify myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lakshmi Puja at Our Home 2025

New year 2026 (1st January)

Journey of Sunil Ghosh (My maternal uncle)