Fashion design experience














My fashion design experience is a lengthy story. My grandma was a good tailor ,making ultra modern fashionable clothes. Some design she collected from her Anglo office colleagues and some were her brainchild.
Anglo pattern costume I wore a lot.

My mom is also accurate in knitting ,making designer sweaters for us.
I was fond of modelling with various kinds of costumes. 
I maintained a copy to draw fashion design works and sewed them by a tailor of Saajgoj, Paikpara and Avantika,Haatibagaan, Kolkata.

I got the piece of cloths from market and was some rejected pieces from my maternal aunty (MejoMamima). Her father was a very big costume business Holder.

Those pieces helped me a lot to go ahead with designing.

My college days were superb with ultra fashion covered body. I cut sarees to make new clothes.
My mother used to keep photos of my every Birthday with different apparels.

My Father was a very stylish person everytime wearing new gorgeous look with cheap colourful clothes.

Other family members also were interested in fashion modelling. With 5 years restlessness I convinced my Saree wearing Granny to wear Western clothes and edited the photos in Photoshop 7.

And I have habit to makeover the boys with girl look modelling.

I don't have all photos with me right now.
Here some glimpses I am showing to my readers.
My husband is also a very stylish person maintaining an angry smart look.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lakshmi Puja at Our Home 2025

New year 2026 (1st January)

Journey of Sunil Ghosh (My maternal uncle)