MY PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE


Photography Experience came to me very suddenly at the age of 21. I fell in love with a Teleseries on 2002, Star Plus. This love inspired me to catch hold the special moments and actions shown on the T.Vscreen. I started with a normal kodak KB 10 camera. There was no digital camera or HD panic in that age. I started taking snapshots of the series Ssshhhh koi hai Vikraal.Then I also tried hand at nature photography, thematic photography. I got a huge appreciation from my viewers and teacher Debu daa that cannot be forgotten.

As the TV screen was a light convex type, the use the flashgun of the camera damaged the image reflected on the Negative.Then I consulted a nearby photographer Debu daa who suggested me not to use the flashgun and to switch off the lights in the room where the TV set was kept.
I followed his suggestion and took a few snaps successfully. But this was not enough.

Then I purchased a Second hand manual camera with adjustable aparture and shutter speed , from Debu daa. Then he taught me how to use it properly. The instrumental adjustments I got to learn very quickly. All these I did with the money saved by bunking private tution classes and by the money from Durga Puja gifts given by relatives and my parents.

It was really a time of God gift, which became the turning point of my life. The cameras are still now with me and now I am a fast and successful photographer by Divine Grace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lakshmi Puja at Our Home 2025

New year 2026 (1st January)

Journey of Sunil Ghosh (My maternal uncle)