MY YOGA TRAINING STORY



Physical excercise reveals our body strength, standing straight is the first step to enter yogic world.

I started learning Yoga since childhood. My father was my first yoga trainer who inspired me doing natural postures. He was trained in yogbyam from renowned yoga trainers of Kolkata. Then I went to Deshbondhu Park yoga centre in the year 1986 for a basic training class. After one month complete class I continued practicing those yoga at home guided by my mother and grandmother. 

After completion of B.A final exam in 2003 I again started going to gym regularly. I was very perfect in postures,so, my trainer Ilaa Chatterjee offered me yoga competition proposal which I declined. I was interested in deep meditative yoga and freehand. Using machine is not necessary to maintain your figure. All should try to use machines very little.

In the year 2008 I went to Bishnu Charan Ghosh yoga college and took yoga therapy for some physical problem. 

All these experience had a good effect on my health and psychology. I still now do streching and yoga mixed with dance regularly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lakshmi Puja at Our Home 2025

New year 2026 (1st January)

Journey of Sunil Ghosh (My maternal uncle)